You have reached the right place for the best quality of amphibious excavator specially designed to manoeuvre in marshy, swampy area and soft terrain and it can also float on water as an added safety feature.
We are proud to inform you that the DIG-DOG‘s’ pontoon can fully matches Caterpillar, Volvo, Doosan and Hyundai and XCMG amphibious excavators (aka swamp buggy or floating excavator) and is well received. We work with all brands, OEM service is also available, it is possible to mount used upper structures as well as your own machines on our undercarriages. we can provide you the preeminent solutions that you need to accomplish your job.
The Applications of Amphibious Excavator are:
Maintenance and cleaning of waterways, lakes, shorelines, ponds, etc.
Erosion control and prevention.
Deepening of waterways and river deltas.
Maintenance and repair of natural environment.
Flood protection and flood maintenance works.
Landscape building and protection.
Accessing difficult strands of water/soft terrain.
Swamp and wetland construction.
Oil and gas piping installation
Ash ponds, dredge spoils dewatering
Distinguished features of DIG-DOG Amphibious Excavator are:
1. The engine power is strong, durable, low fuel consumption, can meet all the application needs.
2. Hollow floating box structure, can provide enough buoyancy, can make the whole machine floating on the water surface, to ensure that the whole machine can be transferred in the deeper waters. Ensure the maximum operating water depth of 14m;
3. Three rows of chain structure, improve the safety of walking in the water, the unique structure, make the disassembly and assembly more convenient.
4. Constructed using Cor-Ten steel and weathering steel. Thismeans they are eight times better protected against corrosion than other amphibious machines.
5. Have up to 50% less ground pressure than those our competitors. DIG-DOG's pontoons are wider, which helps to create greater stability and buoyancy.
6. Equipped with tensioningcylinder, therefore tracks can be tightened faster and more efficiently.The tensioning cylinder is protected, which means there is less chanceof damage and corrosion.
7. Heavy-duty travel motors, which are the most powerful travelmotor sin their class. This helps to offer greater tractive force.
8. The tracks with rounded edges.to ensure easy steering and reduction ofdamage to the surface, laser trimmed to extreme precision.